Welcome to the The Personal Life of a Leader resource page. Attached is everything available for The Personal Life of a Leader course that can be used in different environments.
Welcome to the The Personal Life of a Leader video resources. Available are videos in HD for download, if you need a different version, please contact us for assistance.
Subtitle or voiceover translations are not currently available for this course.
Welcome to the course on the The Personal Life of a Leader. This course is designed to introduce you to some of the personal ingredients that lie behind the scenes in a leader’s life.
In it, you will learn:
- about the importance of nurturing your own soul, faith, and health.
- how family relationships work in the ministry.
- how character and leadership work together.
The course has 10 lessons with a video and short quiz after each lesson to help you process the truths taught.
Make sure you check out our The Personal Life of a Leader group to interact with PI trainers and other students as we walk on this journey together.
1. Before you begin, make sure you download the manual in the Lesson 1 Introduction section.
2. Take a moment to pray before you begin Lesson 1. Ask the Lord to prepare your heart for what He has for you. We believe you will not only be gaining knowledge as you study this course, but you will also receive a heart transformation.
3. Are you ready? Have you prayed for an open heart? Don’t forget to download the manual from the Lesson 1 Introduction page before you start the course.
Your instructors for this course:
Drew Brown is the PI School Coordinator. He has worked full-time with PI since 2005 and has developed many of the courses alongside Randy. Drew is a wonderful teacher who will help stretch what you know in order to grasp what God has for you within your Kingdom influence.
Callie Boyd is the wife of Randy Boyd, the Executive Director of Prepare International. Callie is the ‘mom’ of PI as well as the Family and Prayer Director. She teaches using stories, experiences and humor to unfold scripture as she imparts the Kingdom. She graduated TTU with a specialization in Child Development and has since ministered as a children’s pastor, been a teacher, developed the PrayGroud curriculum and raised three children that are passionate about Jesus.
Brandi Boyd is one of the PI European Directors, along with her husband, Josiah Boyd. She has a key role in product development, school coordination, and in discipleship training.
Throughout this course you will have access to the course group where you can discuss this lesson and topics from this course with other students and the course instructors. Visit the The Personal Life of a Leader course discussion group to dive deeper into this course.